Your privacy is important to us. We have prepared this Privacy Statement to inform you as to how we gather information on our website www.flowriteservices.co.uk, how we manage and safeguard this information and under what circumstances we might distribute this information.
Flowrite is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Flowrite may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/07/2014.
- What we Collect
- What we do with the Information we Gather
- Links to Other Websites
- Controlling your personal information
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- employers name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Technical support, to allow us to notify you of new features, products and other benefits that may be available to registered users.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As you may be aware, recent legislation requires websites to gain visitors’ consent to use certain cookies. We’re working to implement appropriate changes to our website as soon as possible.
More information on Cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies as Aeromark is not responsible or liable for their privacy practices.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Flowrite Services Ltd, Units 5-6-7, Tovil Green Business Park, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6TA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.